Online Bill Pay
As a business owner or manager, your time is precious. So are your pennies. Save time and money by paying bills online with First Southern’s Online Bill Pay. This service is fast, easy and secure and once you try it, odds are you’ll never pay bills by mail again.
Online Bill Pay is available to all First Southern deposit account holders registered for Online Banking. You can sign up for Bill Pay by logging in to your Online Banking account and click the “Bill Payment” link. If you have any questions, call us at 866-602-3762.
Enroll today and you can:
- Pay your bills when you want – on payday, near the due date, or whenever you want
- Pay anyone, including individuals (like your contractors or freelancers), or pay businesses like your cell phone or utility company
- Create, store and easily access a payee list
- Pay bills from multiple checking accounts
- Set up reoccurring payments – weekly, biweekly, monthly or semi-monthly
- Modify, reschedule or cancel a pending payment
- Receive your bills electronically
- Set up e-mail alerts for incoming bills, due dates and upcoming payments so you’ll never forget your monthly obligations
- Track your Bill Pay history – see who you paid, the date and the amount
Frequently Asked Questions about Online Bill Pay
Bill Pay is an optional service of Online Banking that allows you to pay your bills online. You can pay almost anyone, anytime, anywhere in the United State from your First Southern deposit account. Bill Pay saves you the time you would otherwise spend writing checks, paying bills at various company web sites and standing in line at the post office.
You can receive an electronic version of your typical paper bills via Online Banking. An electronic bill comes directly from the biller to your Online Banking service. In addition, a notification that you have received an electronic bill in your Online Banking account can be sent automatically to an e-mail address that you choose.
You can pay almost any business or individual that you currently pay by check. If the receiving party does not currently accept electronic payments, we will mail a paper check on your behalf.
If the payee is being paid with either a paper check or an electronic payment, the amount of the payment will be deducted from your account within two business days of the payment processing date.
If you have already set up the payee, to begin online delivery of a bill from your navigation links click Payee List. From your list of payees, click the name of the corresponding payee. The Payee Details page appears. Within the Online bill information, click the “Receive a bill online” link. The Edit Payee page appears. Make your change and click “Save changes.” You should begin receiving your bill online within one to two billing cycles. To expedite the process, you may want to contact your payee directly and request that they update your billing address.
If you have not yet set up this payee, from your navigation links click “Add payee.” During the setup process, you will be asked if you want to receive the bill online.