First Southern National Bank continues sponsoring the Lincoln Chamber banquet held at Englewood Estates.
Awards given were:
• June King Bastion Service to the Community Award given to Amanda Coffey.
• Farmer of the Year was awarded to Randy McGuffey.
• First Responder of the Year was awarded to Larry Owsley.
• Big Apple was awarded to Denise Nybord Bastion.
• Business of the Year was awarded to Morgan on Main. • Citizen of the Year was awarded posthumously to George “Sonny” Spoonamore and was accepted by his son George “Street” Spoonamore.
Read more at: https://www.theinteriorjournal.com/2023/05/17/lincoln-chamber-banquet-gets-into-the-spirit-of-the-kentucky-derby/