Beginning Monday, November 23rd, all branch locations will temporarily shift to drive-thru services for day-to-day transactions. Arrangements to access the bank lobby for additional needs are available by appointment. Masks must be worn by customers that are in the bank for appointments, and all meetings will be held socially distanced. When possible, meetings will be conducted virtually.
We do not have a timeframe for how long we will operate in this capacity. It is our goal to resume our standard lobby hours as soon as possible. We rely on the most up-to-date information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as from state and local authorities, and we will continue to evaluate daily.
We encourage you to take this opportunity to access our digital banking services available on traditional computers using Online Banking and on mobile devices using our Mobile Banking App. These tools allow you to monitor activity, pay bills, transfer money, pay individuals, and deposit funds.
• Treasury Management Services will continue to be handled as normal
• Mobile Deposits will process as they always have
• Night Deposits are available at all locations and will be checked throughout the day
• Cash and Check Deposits can also be made using our newly installed and up-to-date ATMs
• If you need to access your safety deposit box, exchange coin, open an account, or request a loan, give us a call
• We are disinfecting ATMs, drive-thru tubes, and other high traffic surfaces throughout the day
• You are always welcome to call and speak with a member of our team.
You can access accounts, transfer funds, and more 24/7 via the options below:
• Mobile Banking
• Online Banking
• Telephone Banking
• Convenient ATM Services
Our team is dedicated to ensuring that our customers receive the same quality of service we have always strived to deliver. As we continue to monitor the developments surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we will issue updates as changes occur on our website and on our social media channels.
During this time, you can count on the team members of First Southern National Bank to be there for you every step of the way. That commitment hasn’t changed since we started our journey more than 35 years ago and it will continue for years to come.
If you have any questions, please call us at 866-602-3762 and one of our dedicated team members will be happy to speak with you.