WE BELIEVE IN YOUR POTENTIAL
At First Southern, we place a high value on our team members and we invest in them with training and resources to help them achieve more.
Prepared for Success
Our team members have access to numerous opportunities for personal and professional development.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People®
Every First Southern Team Member will get the chance to experience this timeless program that ignores trends and pop psychology and focuses on timeless principles of fairness, integrity, honesty, and human dignity.
- 5 Voices
Learn your leadership voice and how to best communicate with others based on their voices
- Emerging Leaders
Select Team Members are chosen for a year-long group study on the pillars of effective leadership. Sessions are led by internal leaders as well as external leadership superstars of industry, athletics, and entertainment.
- Higher Expectations
Learn the values and best practices that create an environment of exceptional customer service.
We know that talented team members are hard to come by. It’s why we have made providing competitive benefits one of our priorities.
- 7-Habits Training
- Journey of Generosity Retreats
- Team members are provided an opportunity to attend a trainer-led class focusing on biblical generosity.
- Compass Classes
- Team members are provided an opportunity to attend a small group study to learn and apply biblical principles in their personal finances.
- Banking Perks
- Team members receive a free checking account and personal checks with First Southern National Bank.
- Matching Grants Program
- Team members are eligible to receive a matching grant of up to $1,000 per year for their qualifying donations.
- Referral Program
- Team Care Program
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Training/Career Development
- RightNow Media Library Access
- Company Store
- Vacation Time Off
- Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Volunteer/Mission Time Off
- Team members are provided with opportunities to participate in Appalachian or International mission/volunteer works. Team members are eligible for a reimbursement up to 75% for expenses incurred and up to two weeks off with pay for qualifying annual mission/volunteer trips.
- Bereavement Leave
Financial & Retirement
- 401K Plan
- Stock Options
- Profit-Sharing Bonus
- Financial Freedom Program
- Team members may participate in coaching sessions geared toward attaining financial freedom, focusing on being debt-free. Each participant is eligible for an annual company match of up to $3,000.
Health & Wellness
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
Family & Parenting
- Family Medical Leave
- Military Leave
- Dependent Care
- Adoption Assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Protected Veterans / Disabled
EEO is the Law
“EEO is the Law” Poster Supplement
Notice of Employee Rights under NLRA
If you are a job seeker and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone or via email. In order to appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you please specify the assistance needed.
- To request an accommodation by telephone, please call Human Resources at (606) 365-2137.
- To request an accommodation by email, send an email message to [email protected].
- Transparency in Coverage: Machine-Readable Files
TEAM MEMBER SUCCESS STORIES
Michael Pendleton Joins First Southern
First Southern National Bank is proud to announce
First Southern Stories: Woodstock Lavender Co.
We come alongside businesses like Lavender Woodstock Co.
Caitlin Moore joins the First Southern team
First Southern is proud to announce that Caitlin