WE’RE HERE FOR YOU
At First Southern National Bank, we place a high value on the well-being of our customers, team members, and communities. That’s why we have collected the resources below to make it easy for customers to reach out for assistance and to stay educated on the changes surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
While we do hope that these resources are helpful, we know that there is no replacement for the one-on-one relationships with our customers that we hold so dear. Please know that we would still love to connect with you for a conversation over the phone or via a scheduled appointment at your branch. Give us a call at 866-602-FSNB (866-602-3762) for more information.
You can access accounts, transfer funds, and more 24/7 via the options below:
- Mobile Banking – You can download our app from the Apple App Store or from Google Play.
- Online Banking – You can login to Online Banking here.
- Telephone Banking – Phone numbers are available for each branch by clicking the location link.
- Convenient ATM Services – Click the location link for each branch for details on ATMs.
If you need assistance, contact us using the options below:
- Give us a call at 866-602-FSNB (866-602-3762)
- Reach out to branch managers, loan officers, and other team members at your branch directly using this list.
- If you have questions about your loan or making payments, please reach out to your loan officer directly. Here is a list of contact numbers.
News & Announcements
- First Southern National Bank temporarily shifts to drive-thru services and other services by appointment. Learn more.
- Member FDIC. What Does that Mean for You As a Customer? Learn more.
- Coronavirus News Cycle Provides Opportunity for Scammers. Learn more.
- Better Business Bureau Warns Against Stimulus Scams. Learn more.
- Make an Impact with Your Stimulus Check. Learn more.
- Information on COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease and Prevention. Learn more.
- Information on COVID-19 from the World Health Organization. Learn more.
- Information on scammers from the Federal Trade Commission. Learn more.
- Kentucky State Government COVID-19 monitoring information. Learn more.
- IRS Information on COVID-19 tax relief and Economic Impact Payments. Learn more.
As always, if you have any questions at all, one of our team members would be happy to speak with you at 866-602-FSNB (866-602-3762).